John W. Rowe III, South Atlantic
2019-2021 Board Chair
John W. Rowe III serves as Senior Vice President, Commercial Relationship Manager with South Atlantic Bank in Myrtle Beach, SC. John has over 20 years of Management & Banking experience serving the personal and professional needs for customers throughout the Grand Strand area.
He and his wife, Tara, reside in Murrells Inlet. They have been married for 22 years and have two handsome boys, Bladen and Braxden.
He is a graduate of Lander University where he completed South Carolina Banker’s School and he is currently attending Louisiana State University’s Graduate School of Banking Program.
In 2017, John served as Campaign Chairman for United Way of Horry County and successfully exceeded goal by raising over $1.4M in community contributions. John also serves as a Board of Director and Chairman of the Finance Committee for the Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce. He is also a member of the Murrells Inlet Rotary Club. In his spare time, he enjoys spending quality time with his family, playing golf, fishing and enjoying the outdoors.
2020-2021 Board of Directors
- Edward Benton: C.L. Benton & Sons
- Laurence Bolchoz, Allocations Chair: Coastal Carolina National Bank
- Lisa Bourcier: Horry County School District
- Don Bridwell: Publix Coastal North
- Emma Ruth Brittain: Thomas and Brittain, P.A.
- Lowell Carter: HTC
- Dr. Deborah Conner: Coastal Carolina University
- Rick Elliott: Elliott Realty
- Christy Everett, Campaign Chair: Grand Strand Water & Sewer
- Brooke Holden: City of Conway
- Kema Faulk Parsley: Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce
- Woodrow Ford, III: Retired
- Tanya Greenlee, Finance Chair: Horry Georgetown Technical College
- Mark Kruea: City of Myrtle Beach
- Justin Lee, Immediate Past Chair: Coastal Carolina National Bank
- Dr. Rick Maxey: Horry County School District
- Monty Morrow: Brittain Resorts
- John W. Rowe, III, Board Chair: South Atlantic Bank
- Nathan Skipper: Smith Sapp Professional Association
- Gregg Turbeville: Santee Cooper
- Brett Yates: Wells Fargo Advisors