Doing Good is Good for Business
United Way of Horry County has served our community for over 50 years connecting resources to help the most vulnerable in our Horry County.
Partnering with United Way of Horry County is a direct investment in improving the community by collectively making significant, measurable changes. We will track and measure those changes through our bold community goals outlined in the Community Game Plan.
Together, we can do more to change key issues our community faces in education, health, and self-sufficiency. We invite companies looking for engaging and impactful ways to genuinely change Horry County for the better to partner with UWHC through our 2023 Sponsorship Opportunities.
What you receive in this partnership:
- Impact your community
- Receive local visibility year-round
- Increase your brand exposure and elevate your corporate identity
- Reinforce your company’s reputation as a strong community partner
- Engage your employees and strengthen your workforce
- Attract new employees to a philanthropic workplace mindset
- Caring for Kindergartners
- Golden Anniversary Celebration
- Campaign Kick-off
- United to Read
- Day of Caring
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Moon & Stars
- Volunteer Appreciation Event
- Camp United
- Community Champion Week
- Hidden Hero Award
If you’re interested in learning more about these sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tina Christensen at Tina@unitedwayhorry.org or call 843.347.1190.