Access to health care is vital for children to grow and develop and for adults to live a full and productive life.
We’re making strong, strategic investments in programs that provide all our adults and children access to the health services they need to not only be well, but to thrive. Good health and nutrition are leading factors in a young person’s ability to perform academically, and for a family to achieve financial stability. United Way of Horry County will continue the fight for public policies and programs that focus on health and wellness for our community’s children and families.
We are proud to partner with the following local agencies to help provide access to healthcare in our community.
- Center for Counseling and Wellness
- Children’s Recovery Center
- Classy Smiles
- Coastal Samaritan Counseling Center
- Family Outreach of Horry County
- Friendship Medical Clinic
- Grand Strand Miracle League
- Horry County Disabilities and Special Needs
- Mobile Meals of the Grand Strand
- Neighbor to Neighbor
- Rape Crisis Center
- SOS Healthcare
THE IMPACT IS IN THE NUMBERS
youth and adults
received assistance through health related programs funded by United Way of Horry County.
were provided to Horry County residents to improve access to health for all.
May Day bags
were delivered to homebound seniors in Horry County.