As the Grand Strand business community continues to reopen, we must ensure that we are taking the best precautions to keep our citizens healthy.
We made the Greater Grand Strand Business Promise! United Way of Horry County is committed to the following recommendations of the public health authorities to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. United Way of Horry County promises that we will:
- Provide safe working conditions that protect both employees and consumers.
- Wear protective equipment when appropriate and promote regular hand washing.
- Clean high touch areas frequently.
- Limit the number of people, both inside our building and in our outdoor spaces.
- Promote social distancing at all times.
Join us in making the Greater Grand Strand Business Promise by visiting the Greater Grand Strand website! https://www.greatergrandstrandisopen.com/businesses/